A Serum penetrates deep within the layers of the skin. Hydrating and protecting the skin during the day. Restoring and rejuvenating the skin at night.
- Smooths fine lines
- Helps repair damage from sun exposure
- Regenerates ageing skin
- Accelerates skin renewal
- Bolsters the skin defence system
- Provides optimum hydration
How to apply
Apply day and night to the face, neck and décolletage after cleansing and toning. Gently smooth over the skin and allow serum to fully absorb before finishing with GENSEN Sun Age Control Revitalising Moisturiser.
Key ingredients and what they do
- Onsen water from Miyazaki with a perfect balance of minerals and iodine with anti-inflammatory, anti-infection and skin-restorative properties.
- Plat Ceria a new generation ingredient to protect against UVB and UVA rays. Using advanced technology Plat Ceria takes UV-scattering cerium oxide (a rare earth element) and coats it in platinum to aid dispersal.
- Hyaluronic acid and collagen to enhance hydration and promote cell repair and renewal.
- Extracts of Chamomilla Recutita, Yuzu (Japanese citron) and soybean with powerful antioxidants to reduce free radical damage.
The GENSEN difference
Only GENSEN combines traditional onsen water and new generation Plat Ceria to create products that rejuvenate the skin and protect from UVB and UVA rays. GENSEN products are light and non-greasy and have no residual whitening effect. Suitable for use day and night, they leave the skin feeling soft and supple with a luminous appearance.
Who is it for?
Suitable for all skin types.