A lightweight and luxurious moisturiser that repairs and protects the skin and improves skin longevity.
- Protects from UVB and UVA rays
- Soothes and nourishes the skin
- Locks in moisture and prevents evaporation from the skin
- Promotes the skin renewal process
- Leaves skin soft and supple
- Gives a luminous appearance
How to apply
Apply day and night to the face, neck and décolletage after cleansing, toning and applying GENSEN Sun Age Control Repair Serum. Gently smooth over the skin.
Key ingredients and what they do
- Onsen water from Miyazaki with a perfect balance of minerals and iodine with anti-inflammatory, anti-infection and skin-restorative properties.
- Plat Ceria a new generation ingredient to protect against UVB and UVA rays. Using advanced technology Plat Ceria takes UV-scattering cerium oxide (a rare earth element) and coats it in platinum to aid dispersal.
- Hyaluronic acid and collagen to enhance hydration and promote cell repair and renewal.
- Extracts of Yuzu (Japanese citron) and soybean with powerful antioxidants to reduce free radical damage.
- Squalene an antioxidant-rich age-fighting emollient for protecting the skin from moisture loss and for shielding against environmental toxins.
The GENSEN difference
Only GENSEN combines traditional onsen water and new generation Plat Ceria to create products that rejuvenate the skin and protect from UVB and UVA rays. GENSEN products are light and non-greasy and have no residual whitening effect. Suitable for use day and night, the moisturiser has tightly interconnected cellular lipids that lock in moisture and help prevent allergens from entering the skin.
Who is it for?
Suitable for all skin types.